- A computer or mobile device with Internet or mobile connectivity
- For website-based Communications, a current web browser that includes 128-bit encryption. Minimum recommended browser standards are Microsoft Internet Explorer version 8.0 and above (see www.microsoft.com/ie for current version), Mozilla Firefox current version (see www.mozilla.com for current version), Apple Safari current version (see www.apple.com/safari for current version), or Chrome current version (see www.google.com/chrome for current version). The browser must have cookies enabled.
- For application-based Communications, a mobile phone operating system that supports text messaging, downloads, and applications from the Apple App Store or Google Play store
- Access to the email address used to create an account for eatOS Services.
- Sufficient storage space to save Communications and/or a printer to print them.
- If you use a spam filter that blocks or re-routes emails from senders not listed in your email address book, you must add no-reply@eatOS.com to your email address book.
- 5. Updating Your Email Address