We are the round pegs in the square holes with no respect for the status-quo.
We founded eatOS because we were not satisfied with the way restaurant Point of Sale systems work in today’s Deep Learning and AI world. We see the POS as an ecosystem rather than a simple piece of software. We thrive to disrupt, therefore we are building a platform that drives businesses to success. Our solution encompasses retailers and restaurant-owners with the tools to become competitive and agile.
As an POSLABS company, exceptional technology and disruption are in our DNA. We believe in reducing inefficiencies and using our deep expertise in technology to transform the status-quo.
screenshots, logos, headshots & more
Screencast / Video
- India’s startup entrepreneurs: Why do we need them?September 19, 2016 - vccircle.com
- ePaisa looks to partner with New India Co-operative banks, retail chainsSeptember 19, 2016 - indiatimes.com
- Budget 2016: From GST bill passage to encouraging digital payments, here’s what fintech start-ups wantFebruary 28, 2016 - dnaindia.com
- Aditya Birla Group names 25 start-ups under incubation programmeDecember 14, 2015 - livemint.com
- Meet The 15 Winners Of IBM Smartcamp Mumbai Regional FinalsDecember 4, 2015 - inc42.com
- How the online food industry is influencing the Indian consumerNovember 20, 2015 - mid-day.com